Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, July 27

Due to Technical Difficulties and lack of any kind of customer service or IT assistance, I am forced, after all these years, to have to remove Live From Bikini Bottom from Blogger. I will also be removing Black History Facts; I have not yet made a decision on where their new home(s) will be. I am very disappointed that I have been unable to get any assistance from Blogger about this issue. Just so you understand what's happening, this whole paragraph is being typed into the Title line of a New Post. That's all that appears on the page when I try to write a new post! As a matter of fact, I see the page appear properly but then it refreshes and there is nothing but this line. Blogger is the only place I have had this problem, and I'm tired of waiting for answers that do not seem forthcoming. I'm sorry too, I've enjoyed being here.... Anyway, please bear with me as I choose a new home and get both blogs back up and running. One Love and Blessings to All!

No comments: